The first surprise I got this Christmas was the Flip Video Camera. The second was Maria -- When she got a bloody nose (caused by Kate bonking heads with Maria's nose). And the third surprise was Kate -- Throwing up (caused by looking at blood and eating dinner). The fourth is not disgusting. It was actually fun to play with! We got a NINTENDO™ Wii! We really got a lot of other surprises too, But those are just the ones you might want to know (maybe not #2 or #3). We did a lot of other things on Winter Break. After skiing, I got to bring my cousin, Keegan, to my house and he stayed for four days. Then later, we went sledding at his house and he showed me his RC Helicopter. And now, I bought my own one with my gift cards. I bought two other things that came with that, another Webkinz™ and a game called Midtown Madness where you can choose to be a good driver, or a bad driver. Here is some pictures of what else we got:




No comments:
Post a Comment