This blog has been moved to a different location to be redesigned.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fun in the Sun (Summer)

Summer Vacation has arrived!! I am so exited for the fun. Here is what I am going to do:
  • Read
  • Draw
  • Play Piano
  • Read to win an iPod
  • Draw and enter in a fair near the fall
  • Ride bikes
  • Take pictures
  • Scoot on my scooter
  • And Do more stuff that I still havn't decided yet

I am so glad that I don't have to school any more!

I have changed the template and background to a blue sun theme, just in case you forget that it is summer. I only have to do one more school assignment and then I am done forever (or until September). We have been thinking about going to Wapato Point to see my Great Grandma on Saturday. Tommorrow is a big day. First I have a party. Then I have an Awards Party. then I have a Party. Then I have Lunch. Then I have A P.E. Party. Then I have a Party. That is about it for Tommorrowland.

Have a great Summer Vacation

~Silas Abbott The Great

1 comment:

mike said...

u r cool