This blog has been moved to a different location to be redesigned.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween!

Halloween was fun this year! MoMo had fun dumping the pumpkin stuff out on the counter!
I was a Mad scientist, Kate was Elphaba, the witch from Wicked, Maria was a Cowboy (sorry, girl) and Mo-Mo was a Tiger!I don't have to go through it again, do I?

Uh, no.

He he, that's me
and me.
We had a fun Halloween! And now we are getting ready for Christmas... Even though, you know, uh, Thanksgiving is up next, so it's kinda funny, that we are getting ready for Christmas, and.... well you get what I'm saying... hopefully. Anyway check out the new side bar thing that tells my wish list!

2 comments:

Karin said...

You are such a helpful boy Silas making your wish list so accessible. Maybe your next blog can be about what we really celebrate on Christmas. : )

GrandpaD said...

Video production?...how do you become a video producer?