And I just said the second "S", spring! Spring is the next "S" that will be here soon (March 21 2009, 12:00a.m. and 0 seconds to be exact). Our snow hill is still standing after the meltdown we had a while back. But it is still standing at about 2' high and about 5' wide. Kind of small compared to the one you saw on the first post that had alredy started to melt.
I've been really excited about Samuel! Yep! That is the third "S"! Samuel will be coming in May (I say "will" because I'm hoping that he is). We have been getting ready for him!!!
By now you might be wondering what the "V" and "A" is for. We'll, we are going on Vacation! That is the "V"! We will be going to Cannon Beach, Oregon on spring break (This post is getting colorfull)! We have been looking forward to that also!
And the "A" of this post is (drumroll please):
Apple Blossom!
Translation:
Apple Blossom!
You can tell this is my favorite part! I have been working on this huge piece of art for the contest. Since I have won second place two times I really am going for FIRST! It is kind of hard because I want to win first, and at the same time I want my friends to win first. So We all want to help each other so they can at least get second place but not enough to get first. It's just so HARD!
To make this post even more colorfull,
~Silas Abbott
2 comments:
Your mind is a colorful, creative place my amazing boy!! You add a lot of spice to life!
Silas, I saw your entry last night and it was fantastic! Really looks like a winner to me! You are a very talented young man!
Post a Comment