This blog has been moved to a different location to be redesigned.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Apple+Blossom=?

My arm has not been hurting anymore. It only looks like a small scab! We are really hopeful of me not having to go to the hospital any more.
Can you figure out this puzzle?
What Is it?
Apple+Blossom=Apple Blossom!

There is a lot of things in April (including My Birthday, The Apple Blossom Festival, The WASL test, My Math is Cool competition...) and I am going to be busy!!! The Apple Blossom Festival has lots of things included in it. The Parade has lots of things in it. The Food place is set up and you can get almost any type of food you can amagine!!! There are contests too. There is the Music contest, The Jr. Ridge to River, The Fun Run and the Art Contest. I will be entering One of my drawings into the contest. I just don't know which one! Well, I will eventually find out! I cant NOT wait until the contest starts!!!

P.S.
I have won second place two times in the apple blossom contest with a drawing of a seaside cottage, and a boat called the Frog (a book I read).

~SILAS ABBOTT

2 comments:

Karin said...

With the recent artwork I have seen you are sure to win first place this year!

dadoo said...

I like your apple blossom brain teaser.

p.s. did you know that today is a very important day. it is "multiples of 3" day. it only happens once every 1000 years. i thought you might get excited about that!