This blog has been moved to a different location to be redesigned.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A long year

I have had a very long, very FUN, year! I still can't believe that I am going to be a 7th grader! On Thursday! YAY! Of course being a 7th grader has some hard things too- but hopefully it will be mostly FUN! We had a big junk food party in English/History class (same teacher) and IT WAS SO FUN!!! I brought 3 2-liter things of Mt. Dew and there was chocolate bars and... we watched a movie that I think was called a knights tale and it was so funny and... yeah. Anyhow I had so much fun. So where was I- oh yeah ...course being a 7th grader has some hard things too- but hopefully it will be mostly FUN! Maybe I should stop saying "fun". I had such an interesting year this year and each class was just so interesting. I am still going to be home-schooled next year because it is so interesting. A lot of things are so interesting. What things are "interesting" for you?

2 comments:

Karin said...

So proud of you Silas! I love being your teacher and especially love being your MOM! : )

Unknown said...

You know what is interesting to me? It is interesting that my favorit things in the world are vaccum's , nail guns, and power washers. :) hahahaha. that is interesting to me. And that my daughter can talk for soo long...that is also interesting. OR how God allows tornados in one area and not in another. :) hahaha...lots of things are interesting. LOVE Your blog Silas!!!- this is kel btw, your 2nd cousin (i do believe)...your mom knows me :) Thanks for blogging! and congrats on being a 7th grader..that is HUGE!!!