TUESDAY:
Kitchen Chemestry
Guitar
Drawing Intemediate
WA State History
THURSDAY:
MS Physical Science
MS English
Digital Photography
Illustrations
I have a new piano teacher and am now starting to learn guitar! I got a new guitar that is acoustic/electric and it's really cool. It came with a case, three picks, an amplifier, a cord, an electric tuner, and a battery for some reason. I am creating a video for a camp I'm going to in November and it is turning out really cool. The theme is WONDER and I have just captured two lightning video's.
Tuesdays are my favorite days ever, but they are very busy. First I do piano and guitar practice in the morning, then I eat breakfast. I go to school, come back and finish my guitar practice. Then I have piano lessons and then go to soccer. Then I have Elevate youth group from 6-9pm. Then it is bed time.
I am going to try to post every Monday fom now on so I can keep up on blogging. you should check out my gum blog to if you have the chance:
No comments:
Post a Comment